HULS Gallery Tokyo
Side Handle Clay Pot
Area: Arita, Saga Prefecture
Brand: ANRAKU GAMA
Size: Φ137(Including handle: Φ207) × h135mm
This product comes with its own box.
Instructions for use
To use this product safely and comfortably, please follow the instructions below:
- Soak in water or lukewarm water before first use to make the product more stain-resistant. Because of its water-absorbing properties, please remove stains and wash quickly after use.
- It is dishwasher safe. However, please remove it from the dishwasher immediately when finished and store it in a dry area to avoid the risk of mold.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Not suitable for induction cooking.
- Not suitable for deep-fried cooking such as tempura and fried foods.
- Avoid heating the pot for too long when it is empty.
- Clean the product with a non-abrasive, soft scouring pad.
- Dry thoroughly after use, and store in a dry area, this is to avoid the risk of mold.
- For your own safety, do not use any item that is chipped or cracked.
- As these are handmade products, each piece will look slightly different.